Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MS Ban on BRAIN DUMPS

"As you can see i finished my 70-290 exam in just 4 minutes.I ticked ticked and ticked Then after a day later i got a email from microsoft saying that ive cheated then i was like shocked I got angry so much that i phoned them and said no i did not cheat im super fast and smart thats why i finished in 4 minutes i thought i got a world record.Then they redirected my phone call to one of the microsoft exam heads.He laughed his ass out and said not even the smartest computer person could finish a exam like that in 4 minutes.Then they were like what is your prometric exam id.I gave them and they said all microsoft exams that are being done are being monitored by the microsoft every single one and they watched my video and they saw how fast i clicked without even reading the questions. Then they said im officially banned and the last 4 exams i did was banned too . That wasn't the worse part. I couldn't log into my prometric account so i phoned them.They banned me too now i cant do anything with prometric worse news ever.My advice is please when you do a i.t exam please stay and do the exam for at least 45 minutes if you cant then just flick around and kill time please.Remember all exams will be personally watched by microsoft.Follow my advice please you dont want this to happen to you trust me my Carree is gone"

Source : Examcollection.com

No comments: